We Value Privacy
- We hold confidential all information provided to us in our contact form. Including telephone numbers, addresses and E-mail Addresses.
- We do not sell e-mail addresses.
- We collect aggregate information from our visitors using Google Analytics. If you wish to find out more about how Google aggregates data, please visit Google and read their privacy policies. It is our belief that Google places a high value on privacy as well.
- We implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, a feature of Google Analytics Display Advertising, on February 19, 2014. We only use this information to better understand our visitors so we can improve user experience on our website. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising you can do so by visiting the Google Ad Settings page.
- We do not collect personal information from our site visitors; however if you request a coupon or use our contact form we do hang on to your email address so that we can respond back to you. The aggregate data we collect via Google Analytics includes visits to the site, what site brought a visitor to our site and for how long a visitor was on the site.
- If you send us an email and do not wish to have that email returned, please indicate "no reply" in the subject line.
- We use Google's remarketing, retargeting and display network cookies and web beacons in the delivery of display advertisements to our website visitors and to our clients’ website visitors on various sites across the internet. This is how the process works:
When You visit our website. Our web beacon fires and drops a persistent cookie onto your browser. When you leave the client’s website and visit a second website, ReTargeter and/or its ad technology are able to recognize that browser cookie and serve a display ad to you.These cookies do not store any PII, but they do record the following information: the set of people cookied, websites visited, where and when people viewed our ads, interactions (such as clicks) with an ad, and if a purchase was made. This type of information can in no way be used to identify a specific person or user of our service. This data will never be shared with third parties or used to display ads for a third party without explicit written permission from all parties.
A visitor to our site may opt out of the use of our cookie by visiting
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on or learn more at
NAI Consumer Opt Out